Total free units: 1,879 over 5,934
Free beds: 1,596 over 5,457
Free critical units with ventilator: 233 over 402
Free critical units without ventilator: 50 over 75
REPORT ON THE SITUATION OF HOSPITALS
- = Number of actives units (all the pathologies)
- = Pressure from E.R.
- = hospitalized
- = Critical units without respirator
- = Critical units with respirator
- = Busy units
- = Busy units COVID-19
- = Free units
- COVID patients include both confirmed and unconfirmed suspects
- COVID-19 emergency admissions are considered to be patients whose first diagnosis is COVID-19 regardless of whether it is a confirmed case
- Beds and Critical units occupied by COVID-19 cases may not coincide with the reported positive cases in the compulsory disease register as the criteria used for discharges, closures and discharges are different in responding to different functions.