Daily Report – Jan, 29th 2021 - 363 new cases most of them in Gran Canaria and Lanzarote
Diario - 01/29/2021 19:44
The Ministry of Health of the Government of the Canary Islands today registers 363 new cases of coronavirus COVID-19.
The total accumulated cases in the Canary Islands is 35,014 with 7,958 active, of which 68 are admitted to the ICU and 344 remain hospitalized.
In the last hours, the death of three people between the ages of 75 and 90 has been reported. Two have been in Tenerife, one of them linked to the outbreak of the Santa Rita Residence, and one in Lanzarote. In addition, today's statistics have a death that was already reported in yesterday's press release.
The Accumulated Incidence at 7 days in the Canary Islands stands at 93.06 cases per 100,000 inhabitants and at 14 days in 184.36 cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
- Tenerife today adds 57 cases with a total of 15,424 accumulated cases and 3,316 epidemiologically active cases;
- Gran Canaria has 13,996 accumulated cases, 213 more than the previous day and 3,314 active.
- Lanzarote adds 69 new cases with 3,494 accumulated and 1,092 epidemiologically active;
- Fuerteventura has 1,411 accumulated cases with 18 cases more than the previous day and 205 active.
- La Palma adds two new cases and has 334 accumulated and 3 active cases;
- For its part, El Hierro adds four new cases, placing its accumulated in 147 and its active cases in 27.
To date, a total of 779,776 PCR tests have been carried out in the Islands, of which 2,507 correspond to yesterday.